Ceramic Kitchen Sinks
We have a range of high quality undermounted ceramic kitchen sinks.
Ceramic is a very smooth, hygenic, hard wearing white surface - heat resistant to 1200 c, non porous, chemical resistant, including neat bleach.
These kitchen sinks have 3½” basket strainer waste and overflow, come with a plumbing kit. We recommend fitting with a Z Clip.
The manufacturers warrants its sinks to be free of manufacturing defects in material and workmanship under normal residential usage for 75 years.*
We also have a range of high quality matching stainless steel taps.
General care of ceramic sinks
Our Ceramic Sinks are a high quality product, and has an impervious surface that is resistant to most household cleaning products and chemicals. They are carefully tested to be sure they perform to the highest standards.
- Please use a damp clean cloth for general cleaning. Should you need to remove grease, soap and water marks, a proprietary bathroom cleaner should be used. Please be sure that the products are non abrasive, as they will dull the gloss surface of the product if used.
- Using a diluted bleach solution twice weekly applied with a sponge or soft cloth, then rinsed thoroughly with lots of water, will maintain the surface shine and keep your sink hygienically clean. (NB: Care should always be taken when using bleach, please read manufacturers instructions for use.)
- Tougher limescale deposits can usually be removed using household vinegar or similar vinegar solutions.
- Care should be taken when using substances containing fluoride. Always ensure that any deposits are removed immediately before they can cause damage to the sinks surface.
- Any stubborn marks on the surface can be removed by liquid or cream bathroom cleaner, but marks such as those caused by iron or aluminium saucepans or similar objects can be removed using specialist cleaning products such as ‘Astonish Oven and Cookware Cleaner’ which is available from most supermarkets or online at www.astonishcleaners.com.
Your new sink has a glazed ceramic surface, which although very strong, can be damaged by sharp metallic objects such as cutlery. Special care must be taken not to drop metal objects onto the surface of your sink.
Fitting Overmounted Sinks
These products feature the highest degree of technology, quality and design.
The manufacturers warrants its sinks to be free of manufacturing defects in material and workmanship under normal residential usage for 75 years. The manufacturer will replace (and where appropriate repair) defective sinks.*
In the event of a warranty claim, the owner will be required to provide proof of purchase, a sales receipt. This warranty covers all components which make the product operational. The manufacturer, at its option, may repair or replace the product or components necessary to restore the product to good working condition. The manufacturer reserves the right to inspect the installation prior to the actual replacement of the product or component part.
*This warranty does not cover misuse or abuse, accidental damages, scuffs or scratches, improper installation, abnormal usage, negligence or damage caused by improper maintenance or cleaning. Normal wear of parts is excluded from the warranty. Damage caused by impurities or acts beyond our control are not covered. Any product or part which has been repaired or altered in any manner outside of manufacturers factory, unless previously authorised in writing by them, will void warranty. Any replacement excludes transportation and any labour re-installation costs.